Online Master of Business Administration
Your Talent. Our Global MBA. Your Future.
Career-building concentrations, practical courses and a capstone project forge real-world skills for business success.
An online M.B.A. from St. John’s University gives you the practical business knowledge and skills you need for strategic leadership. This AACSB-accredited program is taught by accomplished business leaders and includes personalized education opportunities that fit your aspirations.
Choose Your Specialty
Align your learning to your career goals with the option to pursue a concentration in one of these areas:
- Risk Management and Insurance: Learn how risk is traded in the global reinsurance market, study theories related to life and health insurance, and examine the functional aspects of the property liability insurance business.
- Taxation: Gain the theoretical and technical tax knowledge to interpret complex tax laws and regulations and easily translate them into practice within your industry.
- Interdisciplinary Business: Pursue advanced courses in more than one discipline to achieve a breadth of competencies.
St. John’s M.B.A. Program Benefits
- Study with a scholar-practitioner faculty possessing international business experience.
- Enjoy a real-world curriculum focused on case studies, project work and a global business perspective.
- Join a diverse, successful alumni network who are readily available to share their experiences and successes.
- Develop a capstone project that hones your practical skills in problem analysis, business case preparation, product/solution development, market research, presenting and public speaking.
- Expand your organizational knowledge with courses covering business analytics, industrial economics, financial management, marketing management and much more.
Prepare for one of the 505,400 new managerial jobs predicted to be created between 2014 and 2024.*
Fast Facts about the Program
- GMAT waivers available
- 36 credits to complete
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months (3 years on a part time schedule)
- AACSB-accredited program
- Baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate degree
- Preferred GPA of 3.25
- GMAT/GRE (waivers are available)
For a full list of admissions requirements, please complete the form to the right.
An online M.B.A. from St. John’s University connects you with the real-world knowledge and resources you need for success in the leadership role you desire. Contact an Admissions Advisor for more information at 844-393-1677 or complete the form to the right.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17 Edition, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management